Book a hotel to celebrate Easter in Paris !
Easter holidays of 2019 are approaching! And very year, many events are organized in Paris and Ile de France to celebrate this very popular festival. Event village, egg hunts, various animations, etc. The Hotel du Cadran presents the most beautiful Easter egg hunts 2019 in Paris!
Let’s go to the Easter Village at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
There is indeed a place for all those who wish to celebrate Easter in Paris : the Easter Village. Open until April 22th, 2019, this village located near the Eiffel Tower welcomes 25 exhibitors. And they will invite you to embrace their passion for this great spring festival !
The most gourmet will be delighted with the pancakes, churros, ice cream or macaroons available on site. Those who wish to eat a “real meal” in the village will not be outdone neither … Several food stands of the world (Creole, Spanish, French or Greek) will be there indeed.
If the Easter Village puts highlights gastronomy, it is also a place in honour of handicrafts. Jewelry and decoration creators related to the spring will be there to meet you. They may even give you some great Easter gifts ideas for your loved ones …
Egg hunts and various activities in Paris
Book a hotel to celebrate Easter in Paris, and participate paper chase or egg hunts with your children! To take advantage of these privileged moments, find here a non exhaustive list of the festivities for this Easter weekend in Paris:
- Easter at the City hall of the 7th arrondissement, on April 17, 2019. With inflatable games, mask workshops, etc. Reserved for 2-12 years old.
- The Aquarium of Paris organizes an egg hunt on April 21, 2019 with various bonus animations
- The Jardin des Champs-Elysées also organizes an Easter egg hunt, 17 April 2019. Reservations required.
- See you at Atelier Renault from April 20th to 22th, 2019, for a chocolate car hunt!
- 40,000 chocolate eggs will be hidden at the Secours Populaire of the Parc André Citroën on April 20th and 21th, 2019.
- The Egg Hunt of the Jardin du Palais Royal on April 20th, 2019. Reserved for 3-12 years
The older ones may prefer to go to great chocolatiers to try out limited edition creations for Easter. At Hugo & Victor or Ladurée, at Pierre Hermé or at Fauchon, you can admire the Easter chocolate in all its splendor! And please note that all these shops are not far from our hotel …
Our hotel to celebrate Easter in Paris
To fully enjoy your stay, book your hotel to celebrate Easter in Paris near the main events of the city. Seeing the Parisian programming for Easter, selecting an establishment in the 7th arrondissement seems wise. You will be at the center of the festivities!
Located in the popular Rue Cler, the Hotel du Cadran appears as an ideal holiday hotel in the French capital. With a spa area, and a terrace where you can enjoy a good glass of wine, this is the perfect hotel to celebrate Easter in Paris! And the right choice since in addition to its location, it will offer all the necessary comfort for a great stay in Paris…