Your hotel for the Heritage Days Paris 7
On 21 and 22 September 2019, the 36th edition of the Heritage Days will take place. Thus, many exceptional sites will open their doors free of charge to the public. In the 7th arrondissement of Paris, visitors should hurry as the program of the event is so interesting. Also, if you participate in this project, it is recommended to book a hotel for the Heritage Days Paris 7 without delay….
What to do during the Heritage Days Paris 7?
All year long, many tourists come to discover the wonders of the 7th arrondissement of the capital. It must be said that Paris 7 is home to some jewels… Such as the Eiffel Tower, the Champ de Mars, the Musée d’Orsay and the Rodin Museum.
On the occasion of the Journées du Patrimoine Paris 7, many visitors will probably seek to admire more confidential places. Or yet collections to which access is usually restricted. Moreover, those who have not yet done their program can take inspiration from our selection of ideas to enjoy the Heritage Days in the 7th arrondissement:
- The embassies of Austria, China, Finland and the Czech Republic open the doors of their lounges to the general public as part of open houses.
- The National Assembly, and more precisely the Palais Bourbon where French deputies sit, is accessible free of charge. This is an opportunity to appreciate the character of the Salle des Séances or the Library.
- The Hôtel de Matignon, the Prime Minister’s residence, is exceptionally open for this cultural event. Be careful, however, the line will be long to get to the Cour d’Honneur ! As well as Édouard Philippe’s office, or the reception rooms on the ground floor.
- The Ministry of Overseas France also welcomes the public for a visit to its premises. It even goes further by offering an escape game on the theme of overseas France. Notice to fans of the genre!
- The American Church in Paris can be admired during guided tours specially organized for the event. Among other things, it is an opportunity to discover the sumptuous stained glass windows. And the magnificent organ in this beautiful building.
How to find a hotel for the Heritage Days Paris 7?
Are you planning to travel to Paris to enjoy the beautiful cultural program on September 21st and 22nd? Then don’t forget that it is essential, if you want to optimize your time, to stay in an establishment located near the places you want to visit. This is why reserving a hotel for the Heritage Days Paris 7 is so strategically important.
The proximity of public transportation, if only to get to the hotel from the station or airport, but also the size and the comfort of the rooms should also be considered. Indeed, there is nothing better than a good and restful sleep ! Especially after a busy September 21st to be able to fully enjoy the visits on September 22nd.
Among the best addresses available to those looking for a hotel for the Journées du Patrimoine Paris 7, Hôtel du Cadran is in an excellent position. Offering beautiful and well-equipped rooms, and many services to our customers, this establishment is located strategically in the heart of the 7th arrondissement of Paris.